Gloss of Good Fortune Shirt: Limited RunRegular price $36.99 Sale price $24.99
Gloss of Good Fortune: 6 stage paint refinement? I don't think so. But just in case you want luck on your side, celebrate with our Maneki-Neko: Gloss of Good Fortune Shirt. Homage to the "waving kitting" - the symbol of good luck.Detailer's deserve kick ass products, and sometimes that means detailing shirts as well.
Each shirt comes with a special fortune cookie. Wait, a fortune cookie?!?! Yes, Fortune cookies have often been associated back to the 1870's to small bakeries in Kyoto, Japan, where they make small folded crackers.
It’s called the “tsujiura senbei,” or “fortune cracker,” according to Jennifer Lee, author of The Fortune Cookie Chronicles: Adventures in the World of Chinese Food
We included this small sweet delicacy to share our love and passion for Japanese automobiles and culture. As well as European cars, JDM cars are equally as influential in our love and passion for sports cars.
Available in 2 colors:
- Black Shirt with full color print with metallic ink
- White Shirt with black color print
- Both have a waist level red "Remove the Guesswork" tag
- Tearaway label; because itchiness sucks.
- 4.2 oz. 52/48 Airlume combed and ringspun cotton/polyester; fancy talk for a truly soft fabric that won't wither away when washed. Its been combed to bring out 2.5x more impurities over standard cotton.
- Waist level "Remove the Guesswork" red tag
- Side seams; to give some stretch where you need it.
- Unisex sizing; ladies are welcome to join this party.
- Made in America, printed locally by Brew City Brand.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How much horsepower do I gain wearing this shirt? 5 hp.
- Does this shirt allow me to detail better? Absolutely.
- Why is the black shirt cost more? Because metallic ink is apparently like chip shortages - in high demand + thats 4 color print (white base).