KXK Dynamics SK-1 Spot Wet Sanding Kit
The latest innovation from KXK dynamics is designed to aid and assist in removing RIDS (Random Isolated Defects) and scratches from a painted surface. Available in P1500 Grit, P2000 Grit and, P3000 Grit, they are perfect for removing defects of any type and severity. The cushioned interface allows for easily removing defects with reduced chance of sanding through or damaging the finish. These are ideal and perfect for use with the KXK Dynamics RID STIX.
The KXK Dynamic SK-1 Sanding Kit is the perfect solution for spot sanding, and includes one set of RID SIX (hard and soft) as well as 2 pieces of each KXK sandpaper.
• padded interface holds water
• engineered abrasives
• RID STIX SET
• 2 pieces of P1500 grit sandpaper 2" discs
• 2 pieces of P2000 grit sandpaper 2" discs
• 2 Pieces of P3000 grit sandpaper 2" Discs
- Do not use without knowledge of clear coat thickness in conjunction with a paint thickness gauge and the basic understanding of wet sanding. If so, damage could occur.
- We recommend usage of paint thickness metering equipment to avoid damages when wet sanding finishes.