Oberk Supreme Cut (SC) now available in our bulk, 1-gallon size. Currently the product does not come with a plunger. Purchasing in bulk is over $40 savings from buying 32 oz. bottles.
- Removes p1500 sanding marks.
- Perfect for use on all types of machines including DA, forced rotation, rotary, and long throw DA machines.
- Water based formula provides a superior option when used on all types of foam, wool, and microfiber pads.
- Silicone free, and body shop safe
- Works with all automotive finishes and gel coat.
- Use when removing sanding marks in new paint, and cutting heavy defects and swirls in cured paint.
- Oberk uses absolutely no fillers.
- Currently, no dispenser or plunger is included.
DUO STEP 1: Correction Stage
Suggested pad to use: Oberk Orange Microfiber Cutting Pad.
- Always lightly prime the pad to avoid dry buffing. Apply 4 pea sized dots to the face of foam or microfiber cutting pad, wool pads may require additional product.
- Spread product over a 16 x 16"area, and polish. Wipe excess residue, and inspect.
If any holograms or marring is visible, follow up with Step 2 using Oberk Supreme Polish.