Oberk Sole - One Step - Medium Polish
NOTE - Gallons now include a pump for transferring into smaller containers.
Oberk Supreme Sole (OSP) was formulated to provide a perfect solution for One Step Polishing and circumstances that may require a polish that is more aggressive than Oberk Polish. With the most innovative and premium abrasives in the world, this polish combines unmatched cutting ability, and offers incomparable finishing results. This polish is also perfect for high volume production shops, dealerships, auctions or any situation where doing full paint corrections isn't needed, or able to be accomplishes.
We base our systems on quality, but most importantly the simplicity and the guaranteed results. We have spent the last 2 years developing the ideal medium polish to fill the void of our traditional two step full paint correction system.
Pair this polish with the OBERK yellow foam pad for the perfect one step polishing process with consistent results.
- Removes p2000 sanding marks.
- Perfect for use on all types of machines including DA, forced rotation, rotary, and long throw DA machines.
- Water based formula provides a superior option when used on all types of foam, wool, and microfiber pads.
- Silicone free, and body shop safe
- Works with all automotive finishes and gel coat.
- Use when removing sanding marks in new paint, and cutting heavy defects and swirls in cured paint.
- Oberk uses absolutely no fillers.
Suggested pad to use: Oberk Yellow Foam polishing pad
- Always lightly prime the pad to avoid dry buffing. Apply 4 pea sized dots to the face of foam or microfiber cutting pad, wool pads may require additional product.
- Spread product over a 16 x 16"area, and polish. Wipe excess residue, and inspect.
If any holograms or marring is visible, follow up with Step 2 using Oberk Supreme Polish. This product is made for one step polishing to remove scratches and swirls. If paint work is heavily swirled and scratched, the Oberk 2 step process may be needed to get perfect or optimal results.
NOTE - Oberk Sole works fantastic when working on very hard, high solid, or scratch resistant clearcoats for the polishing step. Example of these cars would be Mercedes Ceramiclear optional scratch resistant clearcoat option.